NEW PRICE 3/24. Privacy abounds at this updated contemporary home sighted on 2.34 acres of wooded property in Potomac. This five bedroom, four and a half bath home is full of natural light and has stunning views from all room. From the vaulted ceilings to the amazing chef's kitchen to the walk out lower level, this home is well suited for peaceful family living to large scale entertaining! The primary suite with its private deck, the expansive deck off of the kitchen and the generous patio around the pool, add to the gracious outdoor living spaces. With easy access to Potomac Village, the area airports as well as Bethesda, this home is a must see.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,017 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Potomac View Estates
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods
- Privacy Fence, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Street Lights, Landscaped. Landscaping, No Thru Street.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price