Inspiring and Dramatic Spaces in this Contemporary flooded with natural light! Stunning architecture highlights simple sophistication, from the sky lit spaces to the beautiful angles and clean lines that allow the flow of the house to shine. Punctuated by the oversized windows, mahogany woodwork and granite, marble, and flagstone, this private retreat sitting on 3+ acres is enveloped by nature and integrated into its surroundings ! The renovated kitchen features an oversized waterfall island and double ovens, the main level master offers a wood burning fireplace. Classic contemporary architecture at itâs finest! 3 car garage in coveted Tara, close to Potomac Village, schools, houses of worship and commuter routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Traditional, 2 Story, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Other, Oil Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
5,148 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Potomac View Estates
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Laundry Room, Office
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Bay Window(s), Skylights
- 2. Brick.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Cedar Closet, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Landscaped, Trees. Landscaping, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price